MayDay 2014 Haul + Dinner With Family at Lekko Restaurant

Few days before May.Day, I dreamed a lot of LIPSTICK! yes lipstick.. Buying lipstick is the correct one. I hold my card before payment day otherwise I can go crazy pick all those color. Here's the funny story, day one I dreamed buy Maybelline lipstick and the next day I dreamed buy Revlon. That's what I got when I want something and hold myself to do it, I will end up dream of it. Probably you already know if you followed me on twitter or google+ because I tweet about it hahaha...

Finally, payment day!! *clap my hands abruptly*.. Shopping after payday is a therapy for me, whether I need the item or not, stick to the list ladies!!.. And here's ALL my guilty :p



First, NEW ANDROID PHONE!!


hahaha yup.. I decided to grab one after a long time. I choose Lenovo S820. It has 12mp main camera and 2mp front camera, the size is not too big, I do avoid big size of screen for phone. This one is 4.7" which is come in handy for me. I did mall hopping just looking for the white one.


Second, CLOTHES & SILK SHAWL!!


Look at that minty color and warm sweater. I'm obsessed with mint color, it matched my skin color perfectly. Bought them at Stradivarius store. This silk leopard shawl really caught my eyes when I came to Victoria's Secret store. It look luxurious and glamour at the same time, just wear a white shirt and jeans, add the leo shawl/scarf, you're ready to go.


Last, LIPSTICK,CONCEALER & SPONGE!!
*snake hypnotic dance..yay yay yay*


Hahahaaha.. My A-Plan is grab as much lipstick as I can. Ugh! I didn't. Why? It's a May Day, public holiday, mall so crowded and my Dad & Sis start to gave that frown expression because I pick them too long hahaha.. 

I bought Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, Revlon Super Lustrous in Rose Velvet, PIXY Moisture Lipstick in P-05. Also I grab some concealer Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals in Medium-Sand and Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light Medium. For sponge, they are dupes for Beauty Blender Sponge. The brand is Drool. I believe it made from China. I bought them online.

Finish from mall and all the crowded parking lot. We're back to home, picked my Mom and Bro. Then we're having a family dinner at Lekko Restaurant. I did not recommend sit outside if you're come at night, mosquito will join you. Ugh!.. But overall, I love the food. Otak-otak, Fried Gurame, Grilled Ribs etc.. Yum!.
excuse my look- i am hungry!

Hope you have a great May Day yesterday.
M.K

0 comments: