BrokenMay...Continue Haul :p

Soo sorry but I feel not satisfied with my last haul. Here I am buy everything last night at STAR Departement Store in Summarecon Mall Bekasi. No sponsored. Everything bought by myself.



The list are :
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick : 423 Pink Velvet, 435 Love That Pink, 006 Full Bloom Fuchsia
REVLON Matte Lipstick : 003 Mauve It Over
REVLON Touch & Glow Face Powder : Translucent 01
REVLON Color Correcting Primer 002 Purple
L’Oreal LUCENT MAGIQUE Light-Infusing Foundation : G7 Gold Bronze
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick : P502 Cherry Crush
MASAMI SHOUKO : 216 Small Dome Brush & 320 Round Top Brush
Small Mini Razor 3pcs

That’s it!! No more haul for this month ^_^
Ugh.. I’m so broken this month. As always, don’t forget to save some :) 
Don't worry I will review and swatch all of them soon. See ya!!


Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: