MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION 230 NATURAL BUFF vs 228 SOFT TAN REVIEW + SWATCHES ON MEDIUM SKIN





Yeah..it’s that hype drugstore foundation. The color range, price and formula. 

I know this foundation is so last year. I’m not make any review about it because it’s been everywhere. But when i almost running out my 228 soft tan (matte+poreless), turns out this number is not available a lot in local drugstore. Hence why I purchased it online before. For the new one, I grab 230 Natural Buff (matte+poreless). 

The Foundation. It’s very liquid and lightweight on my face without clogging my pore. This foundation not causing me any zits or pimple. If I’m having situation on my face like dry flaking skin around my nose and upper lips. I will avoid applying in this area. 

Coverage. As you can see, it didn’t cover my acne scar in my forehead. I will need color corrector and thick concealer for that. 

The end of the day. At the end of the day, my oily nose and forehead are still peeking through. I did set it with loose powder. 

In my skin, 228 Soft Tan have that yellow tone while 230 Natural Buff is more light with pinkish tone. With powder, blush, bronzer and setting spray, both foundation will melted to my skin and it'll look fine on my face, natural buff is for when I’ve lightskin and soft tan is for me when I’ve a little tanned. 

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 230 Natural Buff vs 228 Soft Tan color compare, face swatches and blend in my asian medium skintone.






hugs,
M.K

0 comments: