Jergens Natural Glow vs Banana Boat Sunless Summer Color

I already had brown skin and i super love it, thanks to my father descent who gave it to me and to my future baby hahaha.. But sometimes i do look yellow-olive skintone that's why i bought a tanning lotion to make me more brown or tanned and a little bit glowy skin without having a sun exposing directly to my skin. I don't want those skin cancer and avoid Snooki Jerseyshore (too) fake tan look.




click to enlarge view  to read about product & the direction


Jergens : 4 FL. OZ (121 mL) & Banana Boat : 6 FL.OZ (177 mL)



left : using tanning lotion | right : bare skin
sorry for messy background | thanks to my Mom capture the pic :*
In my opinion,
Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer for Medium Skin Tone
Texture        : creamy - white color
Packaging    : hard plastic bottle
Using           : pour a lotion all over the are that you want to look toned and tanned.
Availability   : http://www.drugstore.com/
Color           : need few times application
Smells          : strong cocoa smells
Price            : $ 6.79 | IDR 150.000,- (from other seller)


Banana Boat Summer Color Self-tanning in Light/Medium Color

Texture        : creamy, watery - brown color
Packaging    : big brown tube
Using           : pour a lotion all over the are that you want to look toned and tanned.
Availability   : http://www.drugstore.com/
Color           : only one time application the tanned will shows up | great for a fast tanned
Smells          : have that cocoa smell but not too strong like Jergens
Price            : $ 6.99 | IDR 130.000,- (from other seller)

My step using tanning lotion : Don't forget to exfoliate the skin before using tan lotion, put hand gloves otherwise your palms end up so tanned, do it in your room so you can walk around naked until the lotion completely dried. For removing the tanned, i used lemon and body scrub. 

Let's go Brown!!
M.K

0 comments: