NEW! SAMYANG BULDAK TOPOKKI CHEWY & SPRINGY | MUKBANG + REVIEW


Hi.. If you familiar with my youtube channel here YOUTUBE/MEGAKRISTIN you'll see I Iike to try noodle from Samyang Foods, South Korea brand that famous for it's spicy fire noodle challenge. Bruh, I tried the red packs, THE MOST FIRE OF ALL. 

Now, they have a new variant, Topokki flavor. I did not know at first until I browsing Shopee (e-commerce for shopping) and I see this, of course I've to buy and try it. As usual I prepare my milk, this time I am with Melon milk flavor from Indomilk. 

Narutomaki inside



The dry flake contain spring/green onion and narutomaki (fishcake white with swirl pink in the middle). Noodle shape is round, same with Cabonara flavor. The other is square shape. 

You can watch whole live experience of me tasting Samyang Topokki fried ramen in this video




My opinion about this flavor. 

+ the noodle is chewy and easy to swallow 

+ spicy level is mild 

+ sweet 

+ less spices 

+ boring 

Yup, from all of other samyang variant, for me this is too boring. I will eat and try it once but I won't grab for more in the future. I prefer other flavor such as Mala or Carbonara. 

Have you tried Samyang Topokki Chewy + Springy fried ramen. What do you think about it? Let me know in the comment.


Hugs,

Mega Kristin
IG @megakristin19 
Twitter @megakristin

0 comments: