October Haul 2014 : Beauty & Non Beauty items inside

Haii.. Apa kabar? How's your October so far?.. 
I saw few stores and mall start to do Halloween decoration. I'm not celebrate it but I choose to enjoy what's going on around. I buy few stuff this month. No makeup. I think my makeup is enough for now. You think.. ?! 

Beauty Related

Avocado & Jojoba Oil. Last year I used Rosehip seed essential oil 20ml– Mountainherbs, just left a tiny bit and I guess it’s expired due it smells like ‘plastic’. I feel my skin drying that’s why after Google-ing, I order avocado and jojoba because it’s more natural and lots of cosmetic product use them in their ingredients. 
Price Rp. 80.000,- per 30ml bottle.

Green Tea Body Scrub & VCO soap bar by Kemuning Java Tradition. I saw my high school friend selling this brand on Facebook. This is a local breauty brand from Yogyakarta. She is trying to resell it in Bekasi. It’s cheap mostly around Rp. 30.000++

XL Professionnel Hair Smoothie Mask Peach & Kiwi. Got a promo ‘+1000 get 2’ in Guardian beauty&healthcare counter. Decide to try it, I’m into fruits recently. The fact that this mask made my hair smells sooo goooddddd...


Non Beauty related October haul

Blueberry & Strawberry. Hehehehe I know this is not important but heyy I like their color and they’re so yum and fresh and great together as a juice hahahaha

Sambal Roa by Jago Cabe. I don’t know that FoodHall sell this authentic Indonesia sambal although the taste isn’t too strong like 'Pisang Goreng with Sambal Roa' that I ever tried in Mall Ambasador but the smell and the taste is almost perfect. Plus I just reheat it and eat with my favorite ‘pisang goreng’ near home. Yeah Banana fried with hot taste, YUM!


MIO GT by Yamaha. No brag! This is the expensive one. I buy it with my own money. There's a story why I buy this. If you guys don’t know, my Dad still pick me up home to commuter station. One night, I saw him yawning on his motor while waiting for me. What a bad daughter treat her father like that. Nope! It’ll never happen again.

It's October. Halloween events is gonna be everywhere and I'm working. No Halloween thingy will happen to me. Arghh damn! I want a costume!!

Hugs,
M.K


0 comments: