Collective Haul November – December 2014

Holllaa... long time no post, I’m so tired in my day off pretty much I just sleep..nap..eat..sleep, don’t forget to include brooming and mopping the house. Without anything else to say, here we go ..






♥ Victoria’s Secret Body Mist Assorted Giftset & Full  Size Body Spray. Decided to buy some.. only 5.. like FIVEEE bottle of body mist while they’ve promo buy 5 for Rp. 590.000,- for only 3 days until 07 Dec 2014. If you buy one, Rp. 219.000,-. See!! It’s a great deal!! Tips : they’re good as room odor refresh. and great as Christmas gift idea for sister, mother and friends.


♥ Maybelline Color Sensational in Make Me Pink, Summer Sunset and Totally Toffee. My random activity every week right now is checking Guardian specially for promo ‘+1000 get 2’. This one is really..really a DEAL!! They don’t increse the price before and it only last for a week. For next week, they’ve same or other promo with different product. It always new every week. I have them for Rp. 75.000,- for 2.  Selected item only. I remember I bought the same lipstick line with different color, same price but onlyy got one.

♥ OLAY Natural White Light – All in one fairness day cream. I need moisturizer and OLAY is famous for their ‘kinda’ full of creamy texture and I need that a.s.a.p. The price is around Rp. 30.000,-


And you can see I buy non-beauty items ^_^



♥ Candle-lite Cinnamon Pecan Swirl & BREATHE Essential Oil in Aromatica. Oh yeah I’m into aromatheraphy..love..love.. It’ll increase your mood and more relaxing. Jesi bought me a Candle-lite in Lavender and it smells great. I decide to try another fragrance from the same brand. Well Christmas is coming and cinnamon smell is just perfect. Price Rp. 45.000,- in ACE Hardware.


♥ Ciciero Bags Sabrina Black. Made in Indonesia. Ohh helloo my dear.. finally you arrived!! I’ve been waiting for more than 1 month because they’re overwhelming with the requests. Not bad if you’re compare it to Charles & Keith. Price Rp. 290.000,- I got promo Rp. 50.000,- off.


♥ TRISET shoes – Deep Burgundy Color size 38 if you wondering. I love the deep burgundy color sooo pretty. I got 20% from Rp. 269.900 --> Rp. 215.900,-.


♥ Photo Album for my family pictures. Yeah we got hundred..fiuhh.. Price Rp. 72.000.-/pc  in GRAMEDIA Bookstore.


♥ MAXIM Xtra Frying Pan 28cm. My Dad request it so he able to cook big giant fish easily ^_^. Price Rp. 189.900,- from GIANT Hypermart.


♥ Fancy Milkpan 16cm. Hehehe need new and fancy one :) Price Rp. 49.900,- from GIANT Hypermart.


♥ Electric Aromatheraphy for my parents room. These one don’t need candle, it use a light bulb and you can control it. Price Rp. 150.000,- from unknown Aromatheraphy Counter – Mega Mall Bekasi.


Personal Update :
       This company hold our commision due bad stock discrepancy and we’re not sure will they pay it full next month or not. I’ve been working for a year and this the first time they did it to us.

    There is this crazy/stress woman smacking my bum really hard when I’m about to off from MetroMini. Gooshh...I’m shock!

       I had great lunch with Pap Mam in Kopitiam Gandaria City. Dad love their Nasi Goreng Pete hahaha.. They have promo disc.10 or 15% with Kompas Gramedia Card/Flazz, not so lucky becase my KG Flazz is empty hahahaha..

       For my 27th birthday, I just ask for new glasses. We made it in Optik Melawai Summarecon Bekasi. I choosed Hugo Boss Orange frame. It’s quite expensive since I ordered with new lenses.


      I think I had wrong prescription for my new glasses. I feel nausea and dizzy after wearing it. I need eye vitamin :(

       There’s a rail working in station nearby. Dust, sunny day, sweat make so many acne around my chin and upper neck because I can’t cover it with a mask :(

       I am so ‘galau’. I know it’s unnecessary but I want to buy new LINE sticker. The option so far is Tamagotchi vs Pandadog vs Kirei


Hope you have a great week. Hugs.
M.K


0 comments: