July Haul : Victoria’s Secret #VSBA & Revlon Indonesia

Holla.. apa kabar?.. I hope you are doing great right there. I am pretty much fun with myself hahahaha.. Usually I always shop what I NEED in first week of the month. WHY? Because I was holding it to buy the items last month. You got my point? No? It’s okay ;p

I posted the pictures on my instagram before writing this post. Hah! I just can’t wait to share. Here’s the thing.. Victoria’s Secret Indonesia have Semi Annual Sale 50 – 60 %. Then why not grabbing some stuff, I’ll regret it if i’m not.


I bought 3 small cosmetic bag for me, my mom and my sister. The pattern is Red Pink Satin stripe & Pink Lace. It can be use for makeup or things you like to bring when you change your bag. Its from Rp. 269.000, discount 60% became Rp. 107.600,-.

Pure Seduction Pouch++. Contain body mist / spray / cologne or whatever you called it, body lotion and body wash, all in size 125ml. The pouch have pink glittery accent in the bottom which is pretty and pure seduction is smells good. It's from Rp. 299.000,- discount 50%, became Rp. 149.500,-

NIGHT Pouch++. Contain body mist 125ml and body lotion & body wash 100ml. The Gold glitter pouch and the smells is one of my favorite from VS. It's from Rp. 519.000,- discount 50%, became Rp. 259.500,-

And there’s a lip balm called Smooth Kiss Lip Butter in Wild One. It has a tint of red for a lip balm, very moisturizing your lips. The dislike part is I have to use finger not squeezing it which is not really hygienic. This one is no sale, only a promo buy 2 get 1 that I shared with my friends.


Here is another deal that you won’t regret. Buy1Get1 Revlon Indonesia at Matahari Departement Store for selected item. Like whoaaaa...

I’ve been eye-ing whipped foundation for a long time and it’s my luck that she is on the selected item, I have to grab it fasttt.. like a flash,lol.

My choice is of course Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in 320 Warm Golden. I took the same shade for my sister, hope she will like it. It cost Rp. 175.000,-

And a nail polish 240 Amethyst ( a metallic dark purple) and 180 Indigo Night ( a deep blue color). Cost for Rp. 70.000,-

All deal that I grabbed are totally worth the money as well. Trust me, baby. You won’t regret in the word of SALE! Haahahaha..

♥♥♥♥♥
M.K


0 comments: