[REVIEW&SWATCHES] NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Antwerp

 






It's a lovely baby pink!! Gorgeous!! It is a must have from NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream collection. Don't you think? They've various color of lip cream that you want to try once in your life hahaha... Antwerp, actually old collection so many ladies rave about this at the first time this collection came out. I choosed San Paulo, deep mauve pink that I still love right now. Here I am now curious why all this ladies rave about Antwerp. She's kinda best seller i her family hahahaha..

What I love..
♥ The color that change my face complexion. I thought the color will be peachy like in the bottle. Turns out is a baby pink slightly peachy/coral base color, absolutely not blue/purple-ish tone.

♥ Easy to glide on your lips.

♥ Love the creamy texture.

♥ Nice matte finish

♥ I like the smells like fruity flavor on cough syrup ;p

PRICE Rp. 80.000,- [at online shop]


What I don't really like ..
- It didn't last longer, duh!

- If you have dry lips, use lipbalm. Otherwise your lips won't look good using it.

- Naughty! She won't set on my lips.

Overall I don't mind with the cons because I love the color hahaha.. It's tricky but you'll have something to do about it ;)


Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: