Random Favorites : January - February 2013

I will continue posting random favorites for every two months. It takes time for me to decided that the items are my favorites among other items that I used/wear/listen/eat/read within two months. These are all random stuffs that has been my favorites in January - February 2013. 

#MAKE UP

One of Indonesian brand. This is my on-the-go eyeshadow quad for daily. I even use it for my Valentine’s Day makeup look. I’m planning to hit the pan with this quad.
Mine is olive shade with medium layerable coverage. My skin don’t have problem using it daily that’s why I like this product. I love them have sooo many shade that will make you dizzy to choose one. Miauuuww..
All the beauty lovers know that this damn cheap flat top powder brush is a must have!. Great for applying mineral foundation.
At first I was like “eerrgghh..the bristle are not soft” and I wasn't planning to use it. After I give it try “Ohh it’s not that bad but still the bristle harsh for my cheeks”.
Love the size of the brush. I’m using it to apply eyeshadow on the lid, crease and outer-v.
Dangerously in love. It looks like orangey / peachy color on me. It gives nice warm blush color in this rainy cold day.
Dark red in the bottle. Actually it is not dark at all on the lips, it gives me nice fresh red lips color and moistures my lips very well. I love using this when I’m too lazy for lipstick.

#SKINCARE
Guess where am I using this toner? It’s for my back. Lol..what? yes it is. I had problem with back acne caused by sweating and using this made my skin feel more calm, mild, fresh and also it smells good. I use it twice a day after shower.
I’m running out my facial wash from my beauty clinic and I’m planning not to get addicted with it. One of my friend suggest this facial wash that’s why I bought smallbottle size to give it a try. Ohh this one works well for my oily skin. Not left any residue, my skin feels good and not dry [like any other facial wash in store], smells nice and most important doesn't cause acne at all.
Cheap..cheap..cheap. Really handy to carry on. Have variant of smells.
Smellllss gooodd. I use it once every two / three days on my back and face. There’re no bad effect in my skin using it. Actually, my back skin starting to feel better.
Usually, I use it only on my lips before I go to sleep. But when my under eye skin feels dry and I was to afraid using lotion, I try to apply vaseline on it and leave it all night. Works like magic!! Now if I feel my under eye dry before I apply a concealer, I apply vaseline first.

#MUSIC
I heard it before but in the past two months I listening to this song a lot. Found a great meaning behind the lyrics, really boosting my mood and confidence. I ♥ Be.

I fell in love this song when I found them on youtube, both have interesting vocal character that made this song really nice to hear over and over again. Great collab!!
watch it live! 
#EVENT
My Parents 29th wedding anniversary at February 28. Love you..love you..love you.
My Brother 28th Birthday. Yaaaa!! Brotherrrr!! You’re getting old ;p

#FOOD

Quaker Oats Cookies – all tasteI like every bites, taste, smells and price.
Indomie Goreng Cabe IjoNew flavor from famous brand of Indonesian noodle. Never get boring with this.

#MOVIE
Running Man – Korean Variety Tv Show

Jesica introduced me to this hillarious variety tv show. This show is hilarious! Must watch! I don’t understand Korean language, I watching it with English subtitle. People in the house get use to hear me laughing in my room while watching Running Man [sstt..they thought I’m crazy!]. Interest? You can download it in here and here.
I know it’s not new movie. Heyyy..who doesn't like watching J.T?? Not me! Hahaahaha.... I like the plot, view, script, scene and all actors in this movie. I found myself watch it again on Valentine’s Night.

#BOOKS
"Mengaplikasikan Formula dan Fungsi Microsoft Excel 2007 - free CD" by Adi Kusrianto. 

Hahahaha I know it’s not romantic or entertaining at all. But girlssss,,,feed the brain. Some people said almost no huge different and much more better with 2007 than the newest one. With guide from CD, examples for exercises and lots of bonuses. In 3 hours, you are capable to maximize almost all excel function. It safe money rather than take a course.




#YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Not so far from beauty or makeup channel. I subscribe their channel from 1 or 2 years ago. In the past two months, I found myself searching something entertain to watch so I always check on them whether there is new uploaded video or not.
Nguerriero19 She’s fun, honest and smart. I like to watch all of her video.

JarmaineTV JLovesMac1 This one is a must subscribe. Hilarious girl. Really entertaining to watch.

Wondering what are your favorites from last months?

Hugs,
M.K

1 comments:

Jesica Indah said...

try thissss contest http://www.facebook.com/notes/caring-colours/blogger-writing-competition/495461203850504