MILANI Color Brilliance Eye Pencil – 04 Purple

Here I am falling in love with purple color :) I have to admit for an eyeliner, Milani Color Brilliance a bit expensive than NYX pencil eyeliner but the color swatch pay off everything. Gorgeous and vibrant purple. Milani had discontinue this product. Damn! They have to stop discontinue their own great product *facepalm*




My own review for Milani Color Brilliance eye pencil in Purple. It's very soft, creamy and easy to apply. Hope you can see how pretty and vibrant the color when I swatch it in my lower lashline and in my hand. Length 15.5 cm, longer compared to regular size. Weight : 1.54 g. Has four shades brilliant color.

Where to buy : I found helpful link if you interest buy this eye liner in cherryculture. Hope they're still selling it. 
Price : $ 5.99 if I convert to Indonesia Rupiah plus taxes + shipping + seller profit total IDR 75.000,-

Hugs,

M.K

0 comments: