Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'oro


came with mirror and brush under the blush

Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'oro swatches
Milani Baked Blush Rose D'oro
Texture : it's baked, not super powdery
Color : peach - orangey and gold sparkle
Packaging : gold pan, clear cap,blush on top and mirror+brush inside.
Using : for cheeks
Availability : Online ( I purchase it in riebutik.multiply.com ), outside Indonesia you can purchase
through cheryculture.com or walgreens.com 
Price : IDR  90.000 || $7.99
Apply Use blush brush. Swipe the brush lightly and blend it into your cheek.

According to my opinion, when I take it with my finger "ohh o..oo...there's a gold sparkle right there". And then when I try swipe it in my cheek "awhhh not like disco ball sparkle" but you still can see it there in my cheek. Milani Baked Blush Rose D'oro perfect for my dark or brown skin tone, make the cheek look fresh blushing. I tried several times to catch the blush color but it always failed. If I got the best one, I will posted in here soon.

Update : my swatches Milani baked blush Rose D'oro on my cheeks , you can see it in this post. Thank you.

Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: