CQ / Cerro Qreen 18 Brush Set Pink

I always and always say it wrong, Cerro Queen hehehehe actually it's Cerro Qreen. I bought this brush set last year in MakeUpToolShop website. Price IDR 290.000. Why I want buy this brush set because the eye brushes from this set. I already have face brushes from Everyday Mineral and E.l.f cosmetic. Rather than buy one by one eye brush, it is more practical to buy an eye brush set. 

From all the brushes, I used eye and lip brush a lot. For face brushes, I used foundatioan and angled lush brush. I'm not the fan of their fan and powder brush. Big shader brush is for contouring. I always used the mascara wand after applied mascara. Lip brush had different handle than others, it's 2 pieces. You can take it off and use it as lip brush cover or put the handle in the bottom of lip brush, you'll get long handle lip brush.

I love it it's pink and have many option of eye shader brush. Just less eye pencil brush but I already had it from Coastal Scent, so it's no problemo for me.

Consist of 18 brushed : other than those shown synthetic is real goat bristle. The brush roll Pink.

Face Brush Eye Brush Eyebrow & Lip Brush
1
Fan Brush 
7
Pencil brush L
17
Lash n Brow brush -- sintetis 
2
Powder brush 
8
Angled eye brush 
18
Lip brush with cap -- sintetis
3
Angled blush brush 
9
Big shader brush 
4
Foundation brush -- sintetis 
10
Shadow brush 
5
Contouring brush 
11
Medium shader brush
6
Concealer brush -- sintetis
12
Small shader brush 
13
Angled brush for brow --sintetis
14
Eyeliner brush -- sintetis
15
Sponge applicator -- sponge
16
Mascara wand -- sintetis








Cerro Qreen  Make Up Brush


Fan Brush - thick and soft
Powder Brush
Angled Blush Brush
Foundation Brush
Eye brushes
Blending brush, mascara wand, lash and eyebrow brush, etc.

Lip brush
Update! June 2013 I did a video review on youtube.



Hugs,
M.K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bagus ga sih produk nya cerro qreen???thxx

Mega Kristin said...

Untuk eyeshadow brush, oke kok sering dipakai setiap hari. Kalo face brush nya ga terlalu halus, jd jarang dipake.