SINGAPORE TRAVEL 2017

 


Landing in Changi Airport, one of the male crew AirAsia QZ 266 singing a song for us with Glenn/ Ello – Pergi Untuk Kembali as a rhythm. Funny, I gave him applause. Other passengers be like, wtf don’t care. Hahahaha.. dude, that’s entertain. A group of Chinese man behind me take my taxi and I have to queueing back in line. And the Indian driver not giving me a change, i mean SGD 4 can give me food too. He even not help me with my luggage. You lazy ass f*ckkk!!

It’s evening, dinner time. The place I stayed and Orchard Road is near by walking. So I went to 313 Somerset Mall, had dinner in Tratoria Italian Restaurant. Full belly lead you to whaattt??..Sleepy. Hahahahaha.. :p

Next day, I exploring the Orchard Road. Mall hopping. Tasting Ice Cream Sandwich. Record a vlog. I shop few drugstore beauty items and snacks in Takeshimaya mall, in Ground floor. You know, things that I can’t buy in Jakarta or cheaper than online shop. My friend, Maria, she asking me to buy a MAC lipstick Black Colour. Also people are so hyped about the new famous Popcorn but i’m not interesting at all to bring popcorn back to Jakarta.

I like the architecture of buildings when I walking around the street to Wine Connection Restaurant & Lounge. I forgot the name of the food, look like a ‘tomato’ soup and beef roast salad, so good. 

Take MRT, you gotta visit the famous Merlion Statue, the sign that make sure you went to Singapore. It’s soooo hot! I’m hellaa sweaty. It’s weekend so more visitor, of course. Try to take Sentosa express so you can see more about this city. I like that the MRT connecting to public place like malls. Went to Clarke Quay, hmm I wish to come here at night, more live with lights and music. 

Dinner at Jamie’s Kitchen. Yo.. if you’re really really hungry better go to other restaurant, it always waiting list here. I went here because I love Jamie cooking show, who doesn’t love him, right?. Also if you bored with Asian, Italian, Western food. Try other option. It’s Singapore, food option from anywhere in the world. There’s a cute Mexican restaurant, Viva Mexico, try their Chicken Fajitas and Margarita. 


Garden by the bay, you better visit this place in the evening or night. It’s pretty with lights. I visited around afternoon, still pretty too but the experiece probably different. If you want to entre Rain Forest, don’t forget to buy the ticket. I just feel silly (not in the mood) to pay for watchinga green decor with waterfall and taking instagramesque picture. Maybe I will do that in my next trip to Singapore.

Singapore Zoo. The animals are so healthy. Thick and pretty. They let few monkeys hanging up in the trees. They can just straight jump to us. Finally, I get to see Polar bear but he’s sleeping, awhh. I wish to see him swimming in the pool so I can see him closely. 

 

This trip, I’m not going to Universal Studio because i wakeup late. You need to be there early. You know me, morning time is three times of snoozing alarm. 

More shopping, dearrr...hold the MRT map, you need that. I went to Mustafa centre based on google. I have few tips based on my eperience.

Know what you want to buy. Your needs, things don’t exist in your city. Googling for more idea. I even buy small box of saffron. I’ve been hunting Chai Tea and I got it in Mustafa centre. The fact that I also buy hair accesorries for My Mom, pretty color of hairclip.

Remember baggage airport rules / cost. I got mine excess!! Ughh...

Don’t forget to bring canvas folding bag or eco bag. Holding heavy plastic shopping bag hurting my fingers specially if you take MRT, you need to take the stairs and long walk to your place.

Don’t buy chocolate with Merlion pic on the package. Personally, I dislike it. The other chocolate is taste more good. I buy Palazi chocolate. 

If you in between of thoughts, buy it here when you see it VS check it in your local mall when you’re back who know they have it. I will choose, buy it here. Why ? You don’t know if the items are available or not when you’re back home.

Spend that coins. Geeshhh..I have mine in ziplock plastic bag at home. Not useful at all now. 

my mustafa centre hunt result
Tired after shopping, drop my stuffs first before evening chilling in one of the bar restaurant around River Valley, watching people interact, dogs walking, the view, the beer, the food, just chill.

Back to airport, I take taxi. The chinese driver is really nice and humble. He encourage me to work in Singapore or comeback again to see Universal studio. He told not to be worried to wear dress at night because in here, woman is respect by government. He even give me the exact change, every cent darling. I forgot to ask his name.

In Changi airport, don’t forget buy a bottle of drink. If you’re not drink, ask your friends if they want to buy and charge them (you get extra money there :p). It’s heavy holding 1 litre of glass bottle. Wandering around the airport will not make you bored. Take a pic in selfie tree. Free wifi. The restroom is awesome clean. I came in early of the year, the Christmas decoration of tree and giant Pikachu – Pokemon is still there, so cute.

selfie tree
pika..pikaaaa..chuuuu

This city is clean, they really follow simple rules, love that this country still care for elders that able & want to work. I want to explore more. I’ll be back for sure. 


Hugs,


M.K

0 comments: