BALI TRAVEL 2017


When your sister have the oppourtunity for staying free in the hotel that she need to finance check. Yo.. Sis gonna join, this time!! Hahahaha... The fact that I have my bestfriend living there too, Anja and Galih. I won’t be lonely while lil’Sis working in the day.

Actually, I made up my mind after lil’ Sis already staying there for a week and I know she miss me to annoy her. Right, sis?. It’s been a while after my trip to Bali in 2011 which is really awesome story for me. So I will try to visit few tourist spots, culinary and fun place to hangout.

We’re driving our motorbike and went to Tanah Lot. Don’t forget to use google maps as guidance. Oh oh oh..we tried Gusto Gelato as well. I tried spicy gelato. It’s hellaaa spicy. People seems don’t like it. The tray is still full. We bring the gelato bucket to the nearest beach, Pantai Legian. Hahahaha...starting to melted as it is so hot in the afternoon. A litre of gelato bucket is way to much for two people.

Galih pick me up for breakfast. We eat Thien Thien Hao in Sesetan street. You can choose with or without pork. Anja love culinary. As you can see in my vlog, she is always around for food. Around noon time, she pick me up to try Roti Canai and Ice Teh Tarik. Cheap food, nice for hangout before our next ride. Ohh the staff is all man, if they catcalling you or tease, and you feel uncomfortable just tell them. Okay!. 

This night, anja, my sister and me wandering around Legian Street, wish I can come when The Moffatts will perform in Hard Rock Bali and we have dinner in Warung Italia. Their pizza is authentic. We have to go back soon because it’s start raining again. Ps : we even got stuck inside Guardian in front of Monumen Bomb Bali because raining keep on and off tonight.
fangirling moment

sis & me
now I know what Gorgonzolla cheese is.
For next day, period is coming..aghhh..all over my body feel so hurt, headache, my body temperature is up. But I still can make it through to Galih’s place of work. He is a passionate barista (what’s the name for a man who passionate making coffee?). It’s pretty far from the hotel and I took wrong turn couple times. A foreigner is mistaken as local as she asked me a way to iBox store. No mam, i’m a local tourist. When period come, I just wanna lay down and rest all day, delivery food and watch TLC.

In front of Gusto Gelato, there’s is a Rp 100.000 Store selling fake fashion items like bags or shoes or unbranded. Lucky me, I got a blue sling bag in quilted pattern, no brand but looks good.

Also I insist my sister to have healthy food dinner in Earth Cafe. I think it’ll be her first and last time eating there hahahaha... Green drink and mixin veggies is not her thing. It’s expensive though. 

Tonight the ladies go to La Favela in Seminyak. We come aound 8 pm so I can try at least a food. We tried their Creme Brulee, damn...sweeeetttt!! And I got myself a pretty drink, few chops of fruit and wine. Around 11 pm, the staff start to asking customer for any closed order. They start to picking up table and chairs. The DJ starting to playing music. I like the latin music that he mixed. The crowd is keep going. The cons is so many ladies just sitting in the woman bathroom area before 11pm. It means they don't have to pay entry ticket or purchase food/drink. They don’t do anything. I’m just bit shock hahahaha.... Oh.. one moment, I bumped into a local lady and she give me shitty look after I said sorry, ihhsss even a foreigner lady is being nice to me when her arm hit my head while dancing. This local lady think she’s superior or what. Lucky, I was in happy good mood. So no snatching tonight. 
taken by Anja || in La Favela, Seminyak Bali
Creme Brulee, La Favela - Seminyak , Bali.
Before take out flight back home, we buy oleh-oleh / gifts in Krisna and pie susu ‘Enaaak’. After that packing and I meetup with Anja, we’re having lunch in Thien Thien Hao branch behind the hotel. She also help me as a photograpgher to take my bikini photoshoot hahahaha...


Valentine is in the air,I still got chance to take this lovely love red rose decor in I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport. The airport is so nice, clean and huge now. [[update]] Don't forget to watch my vlog live in here so you can see what I'm talking about in this blog post.


Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe yaa.. thank you for watching and reading my blog.

Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: