Recently Purchased On November 2013




The list are ...
♥ Uniqlo Skirt+legging, size S. Omg, when I saw the legging, I thought it’ll be too short, turns out it’s fit enough. Both have different material. Price Rp. 149.000,-. I buy it in Uniqlo - Lotte Shopping Avenue – South Jakarta. 

♥ Uniqlo Triangle Necklace. Cute..cute..cute.. that’s what I think. You can wear it reverse, black or gold. Rp. 59.000,-. 

♥ Watsons Insoles, luxurious comfort air-thru cushioned. 2 pairs for unisex. Made in Australia. Price Rp. 39.000,-, I got 35% for it, became Rp. 25.000,- which is great bargain for 4 large insoles. I buy this because I’m wearing flat shoes everyday, starting to feel the sore in my feet and knee. I’m afraid with flat feet.
 
♥ Victoria’s Secret Secret Charm Body Butter. Honeysuckle & Jasmine fragrance. I buy this for intensive moisture my feet and any dry skin. Price Rp. 149.000,-. 

♥ Good Creambath Emulsion Ginseng. I heard this local product is quite good. I took Ginseng because my hair falling so bad :( it’s cheaper than famous brand, price Rp. 17.500,-. 

♥ XL Professionel Spa Inuigorating Hair Serum. 10ml. I’ve very dry hair, usualy I used Makarizo but nothing change. This is new brand, hmm I will give it a try. Price Rp. 10.500,-. Plus, it smells really good. 

♥ Fisherman’s Friend Sugar Free Cherry. Now with zip&Lock, aahh niceee. I forgot when the last time I tried Fisherman’s Friend lozenges. Price Rp. 11.600,-. That boat never change hehehe 

♥ FREE Pantyliner. 3in1 (Anion, Far-IR, Element GE). Recently I am curious want to try those pantyliner who claimed contain Anion/Herbal thing in it and it’s healthy for our feminine area. It’s expensive than regular. It cost me Rp. 36.800,- for 30 pcs. 

♥ K Brothers Pure Milky Jasmine Rice Soap, The Herbal Moisturizing Soap. Don’t know why I buy this soap. The lady in top right logo with green fluorescent hair and red lips kinda scary me though. I buy this in nearest drugstore. Made in Thailand. Price Rp. 15.000,-. I can smell the rice scent without opening the box. I read the ingredients contain Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Oil, Rice, Jasmine Rice Extract, Aqua, Fragrance. Hmm not bad, huh?! Cross my finger!
Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: