My very first h&m dress review

OMG...i love love this roses dress feel like princess while wearing it. I only wear it twice, both at my bestfriend wedding. And also this is my first item that i bought at h&m, the price is IDR 340.000,-. Last night, i check the web again, it's already sold out or maybe i can't find it in Jurken/Dress Department.

that's me wearing h&m roses dress

I mixed it with nude color blazer, nude pink wedges by Urban&Co and Charles&Keith purse. I totally love this look. Oh and my hair and face make up is done by myself.

where am i??..
And I received so many compliments cause of wearing it, even from the bride too hehehe...

Wondering if someday i wearing this dress and someone special give me that kind of compliment right in front of me and people, i will make you my Prince, hahahahaa... ^___^ Hava a blazzing day, gorgeous.

Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: