My Random Favorites from March - April 2013

Here they are all my random favorites from March to April 2013.

BEAUTY
1. NYX round lipstick – Perfect. My everyday lipstick, you can wear it safely without looking at mirror. Create natural lips for everyday to work and school. 
2. E.l.f hypershine lipgloss – watermelon #2807. I sleep with this lipgloss hahahaha.. and in the next morning, my lips feel so moist in great fresh color. 
3. Bath&Body Works Pocketbac -  Island Margarita. Fresh and somehow remind me of beach and drinks.
4. Triangle sponges. Use it damp or dry to apply foundation, concealer or powder.
5. Mitu Baby wet tissue with Chamomile & Tea Tree Oil. Good for babies is that mean good for your face too?!. I use this as makeup removal and tea tree oil is good for acne prone/oily skin type like me. Nice match!.
6. Tammia pink tweezer. The points really sharp, able to pluck and refine your eyebrow really fast.
7. Aromania Essential Oil - Jasmine. Smellsssss sooo sexxyy. I like to use it before sleeping. Few drops of essential oil on the water then lighted mini candle underneath/inside oil burner. It'll evaporate as steam, the aroma will fills the room. Never leave the candle lighted or the water empty otherwise the oil burner will crack. 



BOOK
Well actually it's not a book, it's a comic. In Japan, the title is Miiko Desu. I've been collecting Miiko comic for this past three years. The story is so innocent, bubbly and fun but sometimes there're a sad story. Last month, Hai Miiko 25 was published. Awhhh you can read the future of Miiko and Tappei in first chapter. Here's Indonesia cover for Miiko number 25.



SNACK
GoodTime Sagoo white and Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Truffle


EVENT
1. Fish died and my mom fried them. We have fish in the house, not a beautiful and colorful type of fish but that type of fish to consume. We have tilapia fish and catfish. One day in March 2013, few of them served on table as lunch. Few of them died and my mom fried them. Because I feel so weird eating the fish [note: usually I feeding them] so I decided not eat the fish.
2. 'Flying' rat on April. I was swept the house while suddenly a rat jump from top of curtain, there's a panic ‘dancing’ and my mom chasing the rat until he run out from our house.
3. Music Bank - GBK Senayan. Sat, 09 Mar 2013. 
3. Eru concert, Lap. D Senayan. There’re few guest star, one of them is Indonesian comedy star, Sule. He and Eru sing a nice song and very entertaining duet.
4. Watching G.I Joe 2 : Retaliation. Somehow I prefer the first one.
5. Sick in the end of April. This is the first time on 2013 *sigh*



TV SHOW
How I Met Your Mother ~ must watch!
American sitcom start from 2005 on CBS tv channel. Story about how Ted finally met his wife in the past, lot of flashback story, friendship, love story and humor. Starring Josh Radnor, Colbie Smulders, Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan. All of them have different characters but most catching eye is Neil as Barney 'the womanizer'. Found some trivia from imdb that makes me back to watch few episodes because I'm curious and never get boring watch all over again. Oh I give one trivia, Barney always mention that he's blogging, actually it's true CBS really make barney's blog. This show is legen..wait-for-it..DARY!!.



WORKOUT INSPIRE
reasonstobefit.tumblr if you need a quote for workout inspire. You can print it, make a card or poster place  it in a place to boost your energy.


    



SONGS
1. Mumford and Sons – The Cave


3. Ed Sheeran - The A Team 

4. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider cover)

5. Pink – Try

Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: