NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny







I apply NYC bronzer - Sunny on my cheeks

Holy sh*t, what a cheap great product !! NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder in Sunny. This bronzer I bought in 2012 and decide to do review now after few application.

Although you’ll get bronze, dark or tan skin easily in Indonesia but uhmm not in healthy way because sun exposure will damage your beautiful skin specially combined with pollution in city. Bronzer is not famous in my country where all the ladies want to have bright skin.

Bronzer is so useful specially if you don’t like look pale, you love tanned skin, like contouring your cheeks bone and nose.

NYC bronzer have matte finish, no shimmer at all. I usually use NYC bronzer as a contouring in my cheekbones and my nose or as a blush when I’m bored with pinkish blush. See the pictures above, I try to swatch it in my hand and on my cheek.

You can get this bronzer online in cvs with price $3. Convert to Indonesia Rupiah plus taxes + shipping + seller profit between IDR 50.000 - IDR 65.000,-


Hugs,

M.K

0 comments: