My Family Yearly Routine for Ramadan

My family is Christian. Part of family from my Mom most of them are Moslem so we never get any problem about Ramadhan. Most of my neighbor are moslem and each year my family give them a bottle of syrup and biscuit to celebrate Ramadan, Islamic religious holiday. Well not all family in neighborhood, just for them that being nice to my family but it is a MUST. And when Christmas come, they giving back either cookies or syrup to my family. Sharing things for someone religious holiday is important, so they'll know that we respect them.

some biscuit and syrup

Ramadan greeting card & list to give


the package

Usually me, my sister or sometimes my brother delivery those packages door-to-door. Saying this is from my dad and mom, Happy Ramadan, smiling and ask some questions. Neighborhood is really important in the place i live, i don't know if in big city they still recognize or even know their neighbor name. Who do you think you'll asked for help if there's something happen with your family?? the nearest people surround you, right?. Just neglect annoying neighbor, you don't need them in life hahaha... 

Neighborhood rules : Respect each other religion, culture and privacy. You'll have comfortable place to live.


Hugs,
M.K


0 comments: