Questions and Skincare after Jessner Peeling

I notice that a lot of people read my jessner peeling experience blog post, also I received lots of email asking few question about jessner that I take.

Here are the questions ^.^
1. Is this your first time take jessner peeling in your blog post? 
No, it’s not. It’s my fourth time. 

2. Do you still take any jessner after October 2012? 
No, I don’t. You’ll need some time before take other jessner. 

3. How many weeks you need before take another jessner? 
Once in 6 month when I have very bad acne scar. 

4. Do you still have acne problem? 
Only once or twice but not so bad like what I have before I take jessner. Hormone, food and my bad touching-or pinch-face habit makes my skin irritating. See..it’s all depend on your hands. 

5. Why do you take Jessner and how many percent is it? 
It’s the doctor decision, not me hehehe.. She said it suit with my skin problem. I don’t know how many percent it is because she never told me and i never ask hahaha.. She said that it’s all depends with the skin, worst acne and lot comedos = a lot of jessner on it. 

6. Did jessner make your acne and skin dried? 
Yes, it did, that’s the process. Relax, your skin will back to normal, renew, fresh and flat. 

7. Did jessner can cause new acne for the skin that have no acne before? 
Nope, in my experience if there’s no acne/comedo under it, the skin will be fine.. no acne will show up in there. If any comedos, it’ll be easy to pull out. 

8. How the therapist apply the jessner on your face? 
All over my face and chin area and avoid under eye. 

9. When the best time for you apply make up after jessner? 
About 1-2weeks. Make sure all dead dried skin remove from my skin. Let the new skin breath for awhile. You’ve to make sure the skin are not too sensitive for it. If you don’t want look pale just do eye make up, eyebrow and lipstick. 

10. Do you planning take another Jessner? 
I don’t know. I have to consult with the doctor again. She ever said to me that too many peeling make the layer of skin more thin. Too much is not good either. 

11. Any suggestion for newbie that interest take jessner? 
Consult or lots of browsing about before-after it. Not all skin problem should take jessner. If you have oily skin, large pore, comedos, dark acne scar which hard to get rid of them then TAKE IT!! NO DOUBT!!. Beauty takes time, the process will be : jessner~~deathskin process~~peel off process~~new skin. 

As you know, at first I used the beauty clinic product that they suggest me. Because the clinic really far from my house and I don't want addicted to it, I decide to try other product that easy to find to replace all them. 

Face Wash
Beauty clinic product [liquid soap, papaya smell, orange color, less soapy]
Clean & Clear Essential facial wash [less soapy and make skin not dried] and Neutrogena oil-free acne wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub for once a week   
Face Toner   
Beauty/skin clinic product
~~still haven't try a new one [yet]~~
Day Cream
Beauty/skin clinic product
Hadalabo Gokujyun lotion, Olay white radiance moisturizer SPF24
Night Cream
Beauty/skin clinic product
Hadalabo Gokujyun lotion
Mask
~~
Egg white mixed with lime
Tools
Sponge & extractor
Sponge & extractor






Don't forget to protecting your skin from directly sun exposure. Use your cap and face masks, don't forget to wash it after few times used. If you still have questions besides from above, just ask me at the comment below.

Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: