Sop Tahu Bening ~ Tofu Chicken Broth Soup | simple easy recipe

Very easy recipe, good for your body specially when you’re sick or in rain / cold weather and for those who like eating soup while it’s hot. My parents and me like to eat while the soup still hot (well not too hot, it'll burn my tongue hahahaha). You’ll get sweating all over your body. Very easy, even a child can make it too hehehe... 


Here's what you need :

Ingredients :
1 block of Tofu
1 leeks
3-4 block of chicken broth
Sesame Oil
Pepper
Salt
Sugar
Water

Directions :
 Boiled the water. If you see medium shimmer, pour chicken broth, sugar, salt, pepper and sesame oil. After you find perfect taste in your mouth, pour the tofu and leeks. When the tofu already lifting up, turn off the stove.


You can watch the way I made it in my vlog 


Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: