Nail Polish : Studio Color review

Hola. It's a nail polish review. Recently, i've been reduce spending money bought make up since i'd notice that i have enough for face, eyes, lips, and brushes. Instead of make up, i tried to add some collection for my nail things. I notice i've pretty nail shape (cocky sounds but that's for my hand only, my nail feet is like a witch hahahaha) i always keep it clean and fine cut.

There's so many good brands like O.P.I, Essie, China Glaze, Zoya etc but they came with expensive price either. Instead spending to much, i pick one of the nail polish brand in Matahari Department Store - Metropolitan Mall, Bekasi. The brand is Studio Color. I try to google it but there's no site about that brand. One bottle cost IDR 39.000,-.

I bought the Base Coat, Yellow-greenish #238, Pink #80, and Dark Red #19 
I also paint my mother nails each time i bought new nail polish. I like practice apply nail polish on her nails.

First, apply base coat and then nail polish for one coat. If the color didn't cover the nail perfectly, apply one coat again. Wait until it's totally dried, i put each nail both left and right hand, if still feel sticky then it's not dried enough. I really wait the nail totally dried, because sometimes when it's not dried enough you'll get fingerprint patches on the nail polish.

left : bare nails | right : with base coat
Base Coat. It's very important basic if you want to used nail polish, to prevent your real nail became yellowish. I love this one, fast dried enough.

left : with flash | right : no flash/outdoor light
Pink #80. It's cute for daily day nail polish. I wear it about a week and they don't flack or chip easily. I notice there's a glitter in it after few days.

outdoor light
Yellow-greenish #238. It's so creamy. I fall in love with this color. Exotic on my skin. Looks so great on summer.


outdoor light

Dark Red #19. My mom picking it up for us. It looks pretty for seducing nails. My dad love it. Easy to apply. Love this one too.



Hugs,M.K

0 comments: