what's in my bag? - update July 2012


Helloo, what is upppp?? Hope everything is okay. In this month, i'll try to update about what is in my bag that i regularly used for work and what i have to bring.



Right now i'm using this grey bag, no brand, buy it in ITC Mangga Dua, price ± IDR 200.000,- (i forgot, i buy it in 2011), and there's a lil bit Mulberry Bag inspired.

inside & back of mybag
my purse , Batik coin purse, card holder

cutlery, red nets and pink pouch 

ü Red Nets Pouch : a lot of keys. Home key, My sister dorm key, my office/store gate key, my room key, usb card reader and my black Cruzer Slice 4GB flashdisk.
ü Batik Coin Pouch : for coins only.
ü Card Holder : for name card, Dunkin card member, any card not related with money I keep it in here.
ü TeenieWeenie purse : money, bank receipt, debit cards, identity card, Indonesia driving license for motorcycle, taxpayers card for Indonesia resident (you must have it if you’re working or not).
ü Eat cutlery pouch : Spoon & Chopsticks. I bought this without forks. I don’t have any phobia but imagine if someone ever used this spoon and he/she has mouth disease or he didn’t brush his teeth that day or in 6 days. Yuck!!
ü Blackberry Bold 9780
ü CDMA Phone - Esia brand : not much using it anymore but the radio really works when i'm bored standing inside the train while back to home.
ü Transparent-Pink Pouch : Sanitary pad, Brooches, Oral-B floss, hair band & bobby pins, Bath&Body Works-Pocketbac hand gel in SweetPea, Strepsils (candies for soothing my sore throat), Insto Moist-sterile eyedrops i don't used it often only if my eyes really dried because the air conditioning/dust, blood booster supplement and Hansaplast.
ü Round small pinky pouch : phone charger
ü Mini bottle spray : i don't like bring the original perfume bottle, too heavy and fragile.
ü Company ID Card
ü Water bottle, Pen, mini post-it, small umbrella, tissue, wet-tissue, bank book, and candy.

And that's it. Usually i bring some snacks (wafer or cookies).That's the thing that i have to bring when i go to work. Always re-do checking in front of my house gate, and then go to work without worry anything left.


Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: