'The Avengers' Attack

Yeah, the movie that collect 'almost' all Marvel heroes together at one team. The Avengers released in 2012. It's already been released since Mei 2012 in Jakarta, Indonesia. I just watch it alone yesterday in my day off. I really really want to watch since the movie was pre-production.

source pic : http://www.hereticaljargon.com/

Release Date: May 4, 2012 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D)
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures, Marvel Studios, Paramount Pictures 

Director: Joss Whedon 
Screenwriter: Joss Whedon 
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan SkarsgĂ„rd, Cobie Smulders, Clark Gregg, Samuel L. Jackson Genre: Action, Adventure 



my Avengers 2D ticket
Avengers cast movie banner - they put it far away from customer,
maybe they know i'll took it after watch it :p hehe

And also if you ever watch How I Met Your Mother, you'll see cast of Robin, Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill. She played hillarious silly character in How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) and now she's got a big step in action role. Good job for her.

Cobie Smulders
(left : How I Met Your Mother as Robin, right : The Avengers as Agent Hill)

Before I got starving alone at movie theater. I eat, drink, and go to the toilet before the movie begin. I don't want junk food so I choose 'Gokana Teppan' restaurant and pick Hot Ramen+Katsu ( hot level one ). Uhh the ramen is good but for katsu is too chewy and looks the chef remove it from the fry before it's done ( not so happy for the katsu ).

Hot Ramen + Katsu - Gokana Teppan

Back to Avengers, I must say for this kind of movie, we've already know the end of story, heroes always win. All the monster design, make up artist, costume heroes, and actor choosing is great. At the end of movie, i feel i want to see more avengers and figure out what 'avengers' am i. Uhh i want to be Romanoff ( Black Widow ) wish i have trained since i was little kid, and Dr. Banner ( played by Mark Ruffalo ) somehow Hulk became loveable and fun in this movie, not sentimental like Hulk movies before ( play by Eric Bana ) but still sensitive.

Well, you have to watch this movie, it's funny, entertain, and don't forget to figure out which one avengers that's so you or who you want to be if you're an Avengers.

Hugs and SMASH!!
M.K

0 comments: