TASTING (ALMOST) ALL SAMYANG SPICY NOODLE – 2 packs per each | MUKBANG



Hii..hi... If you watching my youtube videos, which is you should ;p I mean why not. Youtube.com/megakristin You will see that I made mukbang – eating videos spicy noodle challenge for 2 packs. I tried to find all flavor but can’t find the cool flavor probably because it’s limited edition. 


This is what I tried so far and made video (+ eating sound too) of each flavor. For stomach safety reason, I always keep cold milk near me.

1. Original (Black Pack).

I tried this a year ago when it’s sooo booming that day. I even still remember that I ate one pack together with my mom and brother. When I made this video, this is the first attempt eat it two packs. Gurlll.. I made myself craving and set the mood to eat it all. YES, I FINISH TWO PACKS !! and I’m proud hahahaha... 

2. Cheese Bbuldak ( Yellow Pack ).

When you thought of cheese and thinking “this must be not too spicy like the first one” and then finding out, YOU WRONG hhahahaha.... I thought it’s gonna be mild. NOPE! Hunny, I’m sweating af in the video. It’s spicyyyy toooo. The cheese smells kinda made overwhelming for me specially I eat two packs of this. 

3. Nuclear f*cking Fire ( Red Pack ).

This one is dangerous. From all of variant, only this that made go to toilet on the next day. It also hurt my throat so bad that I can’t swallow, only eat mild food for a week. It’s SUPER SPICY but I manage to finish two packs of these.

4. Carbonara ( Pink Pack).

SUPER YUMMY. The spicy level is mild. The noodle is in round shape and different texture among others. If you can’t handle original samyang spicy, I recommend to try this one. The carbonara can’t get more creamier like carbonara sauce you have in spaghetti. You can see in the video, I'm super happy with the taste.

5. Curry (Brown Pack).

It’s spicy with a strong curry spices fragrance. It’s getting dry fast or probably I cooked it wrong. This is give you a warm sensation rom curry flavor.

6. Blackbean Jjajang (Green Pack).

The sweetest one among all. The level spicyness is very mild than the other. It's pretty similar with Indomie Goreng except the noodle size and texture.

7. Mala (Purple Packs).

4x spicy? Nahh.. It’s not super spicy like nuclear fire. No bad effect on the next days after eat two packs of these. Taste so good and rich of spices flavor in your mouth. 

8. Stew (Black Red Pack).

Okay, first it’s hard to maintain the stew or the soup because the noodle absorb most of the water. Spicy level is same like original black pack, in my opinion. It’s kinds ‘empty’ so I added crabstick & egg (you can add spring/green onion).

I buy all the noodle from shopee and seller is located in Batam, it’s so far but price is cheaper than other. Besides, It’s free delivery, so I didn’t complaint.

What is you favourite flavor from all of the variant? Let me know, comment down below. 



Hugs, Mega

0 comments: