J.Cat Beauty Luxe Pro Powder - Banana Review + Swatches On Medium Skin




It’s a friendly budget setting power. It has yellow undertone color (duh! Its banana). I like to apply this after concealer. Baking for 1 minutes and lightly swipe the excess powder. Sometimes no baking at all for more natural look.

The Packaging. It came in small plastic sifted container of 1.5oz / 42gm. You will need to use a bigger lid or surface. I tried used the powder lid, it’s too small. I recommend NOT taking all off the sifted sticker. It seems small but you will only need a little of it which mean it can last for months.


The setting powder is really fine milled and really soft. You’ll notice breathing it if you applying too much. For applying J.Cat banana powder, I strongly recommend using damp beauty or wedges sponge. I ever used elf small tapered brush, woooff.. it goes everywhere. I mean everywhere on the table, nostril, etc. Remember, a small goes a long the way.




The result. My under eye, nose, forehead, jawline, they become matte. No typical “white mask” on my face. You want to make sure that you’re not become super yellowish either.

I may say J.Cat Luxe Pro Banana powder is really suitable for asian skin tone. If you have olive / golden skin tone, this setting powder is really for you.

J.Cat Beauty Luxe Pro Powder Banana
Swatches and apply on my hand, under eye and face 
(asian medium skintone)
J.Cat Luxe Pro Powder - Banana apply undereye
Here is me :) using J.Cat Banana Powder (after foundation & concealer)
Don't you love my Aqua Cut Crease Eye Makeup Look 

Hope you enjoy reading this post. Would love to discuss more? comment or ask directly / mention me on Twitter (more faster!). Thank you so much for come to my blog.

Hugs,
MK



Let’s be friends!! Follow me on twitter @megakristin & instagram @megakristin19

0 comments: