Resident Evil : Retribution 3D


I saw the advertising on tv about two days ago, and yes i have to watch this because i already watch the all of Resident Evil movie from the beginning and it is sucks for me when i watched big movie, a sequel coming up and didn't follow watching it until the end.

Michelle Rodriguez as Rain Ocampo
Overall, I love saw Michelle Rodriguez back. It's very short movie 95min. I even still shocked when the movie was over and i was like 'ohh is it really finish?.." "already two hour??" yeah i make some confuse expression.

movie ticket and 3D glasses

Those mouth lizard zombie still very disgusting, lot of slow motion, shocking zombie appearance that always make me scream of shock (damn you 'dead' people), flashback memory, blood, those 'Michael Jackson' zombie move, biting, shooting, flying kicks, new character Alice sister & daughter, new partner Bingbing Li as Ada Wong, awesome city setting and love how those cities destroy. Also Milla's makeup always looks great on her.

If you like this kind of movie story, you should watch it. Specially if you already watched from the beginning like me hehehe..

As you know there will be another sequel after this.

My name is mega and this is...my world.
M.K

0 comments: