Sleek Blush : Pomegranate review



I heard this brand had very pigmented colour with reasonable price. I give it try to buy the eyeshadows and blush. I choose Sleek Blush in Pomegranate. It’s really ‘pome’ blush.


i got mine broke :'(



me wearing Sleek Blush Pome



In my opinion,
Texture       : powdery, shimmer/sheen, and pigmented. 
Packaging   : Small packaging. Fragile. Black sleek gorgeous and expensive-look packaging. 
Using          : suitable for daily use, 1 slightly dab on brush. 
Availability  : Online 
Constant     : All day. Even when i’m sweating the color not wash out or gone on oily skin like my face. Very pigmented that’s why i only apply it one slightly dab for both cheek.
Price          : $ 5.99 || IDR 90.000,-

I love..love this blush on. It’s perfect for my tan/brown/olive skintone. It give nice glowy cheek and fresh look. Perfect blush for me and any one with brown/olive skin like me.


Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: