Max Factor Bronzing Powder review



I came to Max Factor counter cause i heard this is the second time they selling their product after few years ‘vacuum’. I don’t know exactly why they stop selling back then. So i curious want to try their product. One of their item is bronzing powder. There's not a lot make up counter in here selling bronzer maybe the company had  an idea that because Indonesian already had brown skin and a lot of them want to be whiter, why do they have to sell bronzer when every girl want to be white??. Hell-to-the-o, that's not me. For sure!!.








In my opinion,
Texture                            : very powdery & shimmer.
Packaging          : the cap didn’t stick together
Using                 : suitable for daily use, 1-2 apply. Too much apply makes my face shimmering and orangey.
Availability       : few country i guess
Constant           : All day. Even when i’m sweating they didn’t wash out on oily skin like my face.
Price                     : IDR 50.000,- ||very very cheap


Yes, i buy it because it's very damn cheap and a lot of amount and of course i do love bronzer. Bronzer is one must makeup item in my makeup bag. If you looking for matte bronzer that can be used for contouring, this is not for it, if you wan to get summer look and ok with shimmer then go get it.

Hugs,
M.K

0 comments: