Starlet Soft Contact Lenses in Fancy Violet / Purple








All of the pictures, are taken in 2012


Big lenses, colorful and cheap. I’m new at color softlens world. I give it a try to this contact lenses that bought it in nearest optic store in 2012. Noted : all pictures were take in 2012. Hehe I just decided to do review now *facepalm*

It came with small box with cartoon printed on it. The price Rp. 85.000,-. Color Fancy Violet [Purple]. BC : 8.60. Diametre 14.5. SPH -2.50. 6 months disposable soft contactlens. Materials UK

Instruksi pemakaian, melepaskan, membersihkan dan warning di print dalam Bahasa Indonesia di bagian dalam boks.

My opinion, well I don’t have any complaint with it because my eyes not too sensitive and allergy at all, of course you still need few eye drops every 1 or 2 hour to re-wet the lenses and make sure every lenses are clean, rinse well. If you ever use this brand, you can share with me about it or recommend me other contact lenses :) I might trying other contact lenses like geo lenses or more famous brand but i want to go with dark lenses so it may applicable for work environment. No way I’ll go to work with green-fake-lenses.

Hugs,

M.K


0 comments: